About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Going back..

Since yesterday it's been pressing on me to go back. This urgent feeling that I must do this..I have to go back...until this morning, while my dh was at sunday school with the children..I cried out to God to please send me back with Eliahna. Somehow..someway. I just knew I needed to get back there. She had to know I was coming. I prayed for my family here..that it would work out. ...if it is His will.
The Lord's hand is in all of this..he never ceases to amaze me. When I told my Ma (mother-in-law) that I had to go back. The Lord told her ..."Go". She said she would go with me. I wasn't expecting that..the Lord is good! So good. We're also bringing my niece. She needs to go to. We're going back as "ambassadors of the Lord".. and so my mom can see and meet little Eliahna..I can hold her hand and say good bye ..and see you soon! In Glory.
No..it won't be easy. It probably won't be that light-hearted either. It's hard to type what I feel. I am a little bit afraid to see my mom so fragile. Living so far away, I'm removed from her physical sufferings a bit. I have to almost pry the details of what is truly going on from my siblings..
I pray for the Lord's strength, and wisdom, and peace..and guidance. I know this isn't "just" about going back to see my mom..the Lord has much more in mind, I'm sure. We will be staying at my husband's grandparents (mil's parents)..which is still quite a distance from where my mom will be..but it will be good.
I pray for my dad. He's losing his wife of 40+ years...please pray he will turn to Jesus for comfort.

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

praying for you! Too much to say here so I will write you a letter!

Letisha