About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Deleting the message...

Ever have a hard time deleting a message on your answering machine?

Normally it's not a problem..but my mom left me a message over a week ago. It's been on my machine since and I hadn't brought myself to delete it yet.

I listened to it one more time today..and before I had a chance to walk away..I pressed delete. I nearly started crying..but I knew I had to do it. I can't hang on to these things..

I will see her again someday..

I feel over whelmed with emotions today. Between not knowing how my mom is doing, and praying desperately for a little girl name Rachael Kligmann, as her life hangs in the balance...

The balance..between here and there.... because it's not just life..or death. It's here (where there's only death)..and there (where there's life if you belong to Jesus)

Update: Sweet little Rachael is with her Lord as of July 2nd, 2008. Lord, please ease their broken hearts and help them grieve well.

No comments: