About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Another day..

I miss her.
I've missed her for months. But there was always that hope..that chance, that she could call me when she felt up to it. So when the home phone rang..I jumped. Once in a great while, it was her.
Now that she's finally gone..I'm allowed to just cry. Before I cried because she was leaving..and now I can cry because she's gone.
Yes..she is in a better place..and yes I'm crying for myself. I cry for my family who misses her too. It's not the same as it was two days ago. It's a fresh new pain... and my heart hurts.

1 comment:

Joy Horton said...

(((((Andrea))))
Thank you for posting. It's helpful to hear how you're doing and to know how to pray. I know there's nothing that anyone can say that can heal your hurt. You miss your mama. The phone call seems to be a very common thing I hear people say about losing someone. I remember when my brother's best friend was killed in a plane crash. He would go to call him and then remember . . . he was gone. And then the pain would start all over again.

I'm praying for God to really comfort you, in some way today, a song, a letter, a card, some way that might ease your pain or lift your eyes.

Love,

Joy (kjhorton99 from momys)