About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Our visit..

Well..Dad and Kevin are on their way home. They made the trip..driving straight thru (from WA, thru Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota) 28 hours!!
I'm so glad Dad and Kev came. It was just really weird (hard) to not have mom here too. I didn't quite know what to do with myself. It felt so good to hug my dad. Been wanting to do that since she passed away. Dad hadn't been here in 4 yrs (since Mikey was born!) And Uncle Kev has never been here!
That said..it was a good visit. The kids took to Papa and Uncle Kev right away...
Here's a couple pics..

Obie fell asleep on Uncle Kev...

Eliahna and her Papa..
Dad with the crew...


Also..on "reclaiming my kitchen"..boy, that didn't work out so well! Shortly after I posted that, we all came down with some super-bug enterovirus (awful!). We were down for the count for nearly 2 weeks!
I might give the menu a try again though.

No comments: