About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Baby news!

Well..it's been a while since I've updated this thing! I am now..16wks pregnant with baby number 7!!!!! We will be finding out the gender in two weeks (hopefully). Everything is going well. I can feel Baby moving alot now. A week ago, just flutters. Tonight..I actually felt some kicks. It just never ceases to amaze me..there is a living human being growing inside of me. A true miracle from God!

We had a pretty mellow summer. Our new (to us) 97 Chevy Express, that we bought in the spring, has been sitting mostly in our driveway. After plugging an additional 1800 dollars into it...we're still trying to narrow down the problem. I think we're getting there..but we're certainly not taking it back to our 'regular' mechanic. I've learned far more than I ever wanted to know about Chevy trucks, thanks to Chilton's...and Google. :P

Since I found out about our newest blessing right when our school started, things have been..a bit slow, in our education department. But now that the 2nd trimester is finally here..I'm feeling better, and I think we're getting back on track. I had originally wanted to end our school year at the end of May, but I'm thinking now w/ baby coming in April..we may school right on into June..to finish up. Next year..I'm seriously considering getting all new curriculum..something easier on me, that will cover all the bases. (Thinking about Christian Light Education, or similar..we'll see)

That's about it for an update now. The kids are all growing like weeds. Ethan is taller than ME now. Ultrasound results coming soon! :o)

No comments: