About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Sunday, September 04, 2011

When it rains..

When it rains..'it pours'.

My Daddy is in the hospital. ( I know..I'm 32 years old..but he's still my 'daddy'.)
A cat scan shows a mass in the back of his head. MRI was done today and we're waiting on the results. I probably won't find out until tomorrow..since I'm 2 time zones away.

It has only been 3 years since mom lost her battle with cancer.

One year since Gramma S, dad's mom, passed away.

Two weeks since Grampa K, mom's dad, passed away.

They're planning to remove the mass later this week..Thursday.

I'm feeling kinda numb..

No comments: