About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Heartbroken

My daddy is gone..he died peacefully in his sleep Thursday morning, Dec. 8th.

Today I have a little girl that is ready to celebrate her birthday. Her party is today..but she turns four tomorrow.

Joy and sorrow, all mixed up. So much to do..but my mind is numb.

I just want to go for a long walk in the freezing cold...

3 comments:

laura said...

I am so sorry Andee....thinking about you and your family. ((HUGS))

Laura

Paula Hill said...

Love you sweet friend... I have thought of you often as we have journeyed this twisted road with my own father.. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Paula Jody Nathan Kaitlyn Lane Griffin
6grayhills@gmail.com

Rhonda said...

I am so sorry, Andee. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. Much love!

Rhonda