About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our sweet nephew Wyatt Sawyer Moerke.
Born on this earth December 22, 1998...and flew into the arms of our heavenly Father January 8, 1999.


I love you sweet Wyatt, and will never forget you...I'll always remember the one time I held you in my arms, you're sweet little face and lips. You were so tiny. I thought I had more time..and would hold you on Christmas day. If I would've known I wouldn't see you on this earth again, I would have held you longer, and taken more pictures.


What will heaven be like? Will he be a baby, or a grown man? I don't know..but I do know it will be wonderful! No more tears or pain or suffering.
There is a book called Heaven by Randy Alcorn. I highly recommend it. As much as we can know about Heaven from the Bible, I think he explains it well.


We look forward to the day we'll get to know you in heaven with our Lord Jesus!!

No comments: