About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Remember that 'bit of joy' I mentioned?

That little bit of joy I mentioned a couple blog posts ago?


He or she will be arriving around Sept 1st.

Yes, Watson baby number 8 is on the way.

 I found out on Dec.21st, but I kept it to myself for a while.

Morning sickness has kicked in and things seem to be going well. 

A great mix of emotions..happy about the baby, sad about my dad.
A baby is God's way of saying the world should go on...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations, Andee! Babies are so wonderful!!

marlo said...

Congratulations Andee! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!