About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Update on me

I had my first nurse-only appointment. My official due date is Sept.2nd! Mayo has finally done some remodeling, and the L&D and Post partum is all on the same floor now. No more being wheeled into an elevator at 4am with a brand new baby while strangers gawk at you, you looking like death warmed over from being in labor for 17 hours. (no, I'm really not bitter LOL!)
I wish they would figure out a way for 'only' private rooms. I just pray when I have the baby, they've not been busy. I detest sharing a post partum room even for a few hours.

I'm excited that they have labor tubs now though! The nurse told me women have even delivered in them. I can't wait to ask the midwife a little more about that at my first appointment...on Feb. 9th. :)

I'm 8 wks 5 days today. Very tired, slightly nauseous..not horribly sick like some of my other pregnancies. Just enough to know everything is going well.

No comments: