About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Friday, March 23, 2012

16 weeks

Baby W is doing GREAT. At my appointment yesterday, the heartrate was in the 140's. Ultrasound is scheduled for April 19th!! I've been feeling soft kicks. I found out I haven't gained as much as I thought. Our scales are off by 8lbs! I've only gained 11lbs..not nearly 20!

I almost have Ethan's 4 year high school plan all together. There are a few electives he needs to choose. We just really need to settle on grade 9 subjects.. I'm so glad we can use whatever we please! There are SO many options out there..it's almost overwhelming!

:)

No comments: