About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

13 days --8/6/08

It's been 13 days since Mama passed on.
I've been up and down. More up than down, though. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I cried twice. I can hear her voice in my mind. And then my eyes sting because I realize I won't hear that anymore (here on earth).

Her celebration of life service is on the 30th of this month. And I can't be there. But I'm going to write something.
I haven't even started it yet. That's so not like me..but I can't bring myself to write it yet. How do I put my emotions/thoughts/memories into words? I want to honor my mom, and honor the Lord.

I started a book by Randy Alcorn titled Heaven. It's very good. Totally blows away any preconceived ideas I had about Heaven. I really want to buy a few copies..but they are pricey.

I'm having a hard time getting back into a routine. With 6 little ones, and homeschooling..I just have no motivation to teach. I'm having a hard time in that area...praying the Lord to help me.

No comments: