About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mom used to do crosswords to keep her mind sharp, from being on chemo. She was pretty good at them! She'd bring some with her when she came to visit. I tried one, but I stink at them!
When she wasn't in the room..I flipped thru her book, and wrote things in various places, such as .."I love you".."I miss you"..."Kisses"..."Hope to see you soon!"..

Well..when Christmas came around she sent me one with sweet notes written throughout it.

While I was cleaning out my homeschool shelf the other day, I came across that crossword book. I'd been doing pretty well..and feeling pretty good. Then to see her handwriting again..and the words.."To Andee Beth! I love you"...and various notes throughout it. The last page said.."I'll see you soon! I hope!"

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

What a sweet thing for her to do!