About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Avon anyone?

Gabe and I walked down to a local craft fair a couple weeks ago. There was an Avon display and the lady asked if I had ever thought about selling Avon. Actually, I had been looking for a way to earn a little here at home in spare time (spare time?? what is that anyway?!) She gave me a call this week and I'm all signed up!
After hearing everything there is that goes with selling in person..I began to realize, after she left, that I might not have as much 'spare time' as I thought I had, and I'm really 'not' the type to go door to door and bug..I mean, ....visit with people...but there is a way to do it all online, via eRep. I signed up and am ready to roll! If you want to order Avon products, you can do so through my own personal link and have it mailed directly to you (or if you're local to me..I believe you can save on shipping and have it sent to me, and I can drop it off or you can pick it up at my home)
It's worth a try. I won't have ANYTHING interfering with homeschooling or taking care of my children and hubby..they are number # priority. :o) But this could be an easy, fun way to earn some extra savings..and this mama can get a discount and I could use some new make up anyway! :)
If you like, you can go to my site and sign up to become one of my customers. Thanks!
http://www.youravon.com/awatson6179.

No comments: