About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Slow down sweet baby!

Just had to post..my sweet little baby boy, who isn't even 7 months old yet (will be on the 22nd)..pulled himself up to standing tonight!!


How is this possible?!?!?!


My baby needs to stay a baby..while he's a baby, for goodness sakes!


I tried catching it on video later on..but he was too worn out, I think, and soon went to bed. I'll see if I can catch him doing it sometime tomorrow.
Or maybe he'll change his mind and slow down a bit.....


Here's a pic for now..my oldest baby..and my youngest baby.

Caleb is completely infatuated with his big brother Ethan and gives the biggest smile when he's around...... or maybe it's the other way around?? Seems like every time I turn around, Ethan's picking him up. :o)


13 and 6 months.

1 comment:

Angie said...

He is too young to be standing up by himself! Amazing...possible a future athlete? Love you all.