About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Hubby brag..

I'm going to brag on my hubby now.


He finally had some time to get to the smaller 'honey do' list.


We broke down and bought a new microwave the other day. We don't really have a specific place to put one. I suggested over the stove but he didn't like that idea..and I'm not sure it's 'to code' anyway.


I certainly can't have it taking up counter space in my kitchen, either. I need that space to prepare meals.


He suggested in the cupboard by our fridge. I didn't think it would fit. He insisted that it would. (I still didn't think it would!)




Guess who was wrong??






Boy I love being wrong.. :o)


He cut down the cupboard a bit, drilled a couple holes for the cord to plug it in, installed a strip for the middle and..tada! We still need to put a cupboard door above..but we'll get to that eventually.
Now ..once again...the kids can enjoy their cheesey tortillas and I can reheat my coffee 2 or 3 times throughout the morning.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: