About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mama did you know?...that the note you hastily wrote and attached to a baby gift 4 or 5 babies ago ..would mean so much to me?

Mama did you know?..that I would find that note tucked away years later...and the tears would flow.

Did you know..that I would tack it on my dining room wall, so I could see it every single day.

Your handwriting..I can hear your voice when I glance at it...how much you love my children- your grandbabies.


Your welcome.

And thank-you... for giving me life.

Till we meet again, at the glorious feet of our Savior.

I love you.

No comments: