About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

My quest for CLEAN

I have decided and am determined to get my house in order and form better habits with my time. In doing so, I'm taking a break from my favorite 'home on the net' (you all know who you are!) and am focusing my time on getting my 'list' done.

I will still be checking my email, the weather and some news..and post on the blog here and there.

My goals:
form a good habit of getting the Word read daily (my Bible, for those who don't know what the 'Word' is!)

finish putting together my homekeeping binder

form a 'maintenance plan' to keep up with the housework, especially those areas we avoid too regularly

organize and declutter my homeschool area. Too many papers, coloring books, schoolbooks. Some I will store away for later, when I do need them. For now..they don't need to be decorating my living room.

organize my kitchen and pantry..and repaint it!

organize our attic, before it gets terrible cold outside

clean the basement and laundry room. Get caught up w/ laundry..and get a system going in order to STAY caught up.

Get the children used to their new weekly assignment lists..keep them motivated to work on their own.

get my penpal letters written. Amy and Karen..your letters are coming! Keep Elie going with her penpal, to.

Write to my dad, since he's still in the rehab/nursing home recovering from surgery. Send him boxes of yummy stuff at least once a week...if possible.

Get a meal plan going..again.

Find time to crochet!

Find time to exercise.

Slow down and ENJOY these little guys (and gal)....

No comments: