About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's Sunday night..

..and I am up trying to make copies for the boys' worksheets this week. However, I've run out of ink. Must get creative this week. I think they'll be pretty thrilled though that there won't be any phonics to do. LOL. However..science lesson again tomorrow. The boys are LOVING the Apologia Astronomy book I purchased recently. We have a balloon solar system on our living room ceiling, and tomorrow we're doing another activity with marshmallows and paperclips. (Not sure if they're excited about the activity, or the fact that they'll get to munch on marshmallows too) :P Oh well. It's certainly fun, and I'm learning too!

I can't possibly think of anything else interesting to post on here tonight. It's almost 10pm..and I'm SO ready to go to sleep. The house is tidy, and suprisingly the laundry is caught up! Ha! I'm ready for the school week to begin. If only I could sleep through the night without having to wake to pee at least twice! (with a nursing baby, at least I won't have to get out of bed :P) Oh well, it's preparing me again, I guess..not that I was ever "out of practice" in the first place. M just started sleeping through the night in Dec.! :o)

Happy 27th birthday to my long time friend, Jenn!! :o)

No comments: