About Me

My photo
Welcome! We are a homeschooling family of 12 living a smallish home, with a Lab named Samson, a Morkie named Cookie, and square foot gardens. Loving the Lord and learning as we go!

Us.

Us.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pork broth and cowboys

I woke up early this morning and while lying in bed I realized the pork broth I was simmering for hours last night (from the pork bones I had leftover after dinner)..was still sitting on the stove. I forgot to put it away.
Doh! I've come to realize that this is just going to be the way it is when I'm pregnant. I'm constantly forgetting...
At least I didn't forget to turn off the stove. :o)

The boys have new toy guns. All day long it has been one loooong round-up. Click click..pshoo pshoo....they are all decked out in their "gear"..capes, boots, cowboys hats, numerous belts and camoflage.
Sometimes it's G.I. Joe against The Rifleman, another time is The Alamo.
I'm going to skip our lesson on early explorers today..and drag out our big old The West book..and we'll pick up our history lesson from there.
:o)
It will be interesting if we have a little girl! LOL!

No comments: